Friday, July 07, 2006

Today's special

My baby gave me a fantastic birthday present. He called me Mama. Though I heard him call mama a few months ago, I wasn't sure, yesterday I was sure. As I was walking away from him, he anxiously cried out 'Ma.......Ma....'. Dave heard that too! That was a pleasant surprise. My efforts have paid off, every few days I kept telling him "I am Mommy, call me mommy".

He also has been trying to kiss us on our lips recently, has been rather affectionate until we have to dodge his french kiss :)

Had a good birthday celebration. Had a good buffet lunch, had a good nap (have not had a good night sleep since I got pregnant), and had a good COMPLIMENTARY facial together with Dave :B

4 comments:

Rainbows from God said...

Eh! Finally u got a blog too!!! Yeay!!! Now all 3 little chickees are on blog! :D Heheh...gonna put ur link on my blogs... ;q

andrew said...

welcome!! have fun!

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»