Thursday, July 27, 2006

Not feeling well

I have been sick for two weeks and I'm having fever again today *sigh*. My baby has already recovered but I'm still down. Not easy to take care of an active crawling baby when one is sick. I could not even put him to bed last night.

This morning he woke up for his feed at 4:30am and I could not fall back to sleep after that. Maybe it's God's will, for I spent the time praying and fell quickly back to sleep at 6am!

Recently, he has been 'dancing' quite a lot when he hears the music :) And I was surprised that today he said 'duc' which is actually duck. Then for the rest of the day, he has been saying 'duc duc'.
So far, his first words were 'Mama', 'Dada', 'ah-ber' (apple) and 'duc' (duck).

I'm enjoying his company more each day. He is really responsive now and my mom-in-law is also very enthusiastic about helping me to take care of him. Thank God for her, but I'm a stay home mom after all.

I'm rather disappointed that I won't be able join the cell group girls for the SAFRA 10km run. There is not enough time to continue the training now since I'm still sick.
I must get well soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah...me miss jogging with you, prisc! Never mind never mind...there'll be another time. Take care and keep warm k. Jiayou!

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»