Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Chronicles of a stay home mom?

Goodness! I caught my sis-in-law red handed for stealing my son's first kiss on his lips! Yucks! On account of her love for him, never mind this time. However, I have asked Dave to watch over him when we are with our relatives in case anyone tries to kiss our baby on his lips again.

My baby boy walked seven steps today as I held his hands. As I praised him when he walked the first two steps, he smiled and took another few more steps until he gave a shout and sat down coz he was tired.

I'm beginning to feel like I'm writing 'Chronicles of a stay home mom' in this blog...

Went to the central library last Saturday, surprised to see that there is a parenting room. Wow, babies are welcomed in the library! Singapore is getting more and more baby friendly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, chanced upon your blog while searching through Technorati.

Yes, the public libraries in Singapore welcome babies as we hope parents would inculcate the habit of reading in their children. So, do visit the public libraries and borrow books for your children to read or to read to them. There are also storytelling sessions and kids programmes at the different libraries (see here for details).

BTW, I'm a librarian with the National Library Board.

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»