Wednesday, March 05, 2008

New family member



This is our new family member! She is so sweet and beautiful, and has expressive eyes. I have never thought I could have a daughter.

Luke is adjusting well with this new member. Tried to give him more positive attention.

He is at home for two weeks before he starts school again, so I have to handle two kids now.

I am glad that he is doing well at home and in school previously. He could rote count in Chinese at 24months and could count his cars. He has recently taken interest in dinosaurs since two years birthday and I was amazed that he could pronounce 6 syllabi dinosaur names when I could not without looking at the word.

I'm trying to keep him occupied in the morning with Art, singing and books now that he is at home with me.

No comments: